• Acquire local and state cannabis licensing
• Win public hearings by engaging your representatives
• Gain support from the press and your community
• Design and open a cannabis facility
• Create financial and business plans that reduce risk
• Apply project management principles that ensure success
• Minimize liabilities with a solid HR program
• Maximize team performance with a positive work culture
• Recruit fantastic new team members
• Refine your operations and develop your company
• Get your finances under control and plan ahead
• Design new products for identified market opportunities
421 Group is a California consultancy that offers strategic business development and operational support services to help cannabis businesses navigate the legal market.
From day one, 421 Group worked hard for us. They supported us at every step of the way: from permit application to initial approval, from surprise appeal to ultimate victory.
Executive Director, Mercy Wellness of Cotati, Compliance Director, Fleuron Inc.
For several years now, Left Coast Wholesale has worked with 421 Group on critical ongoing and one-off business initiatives. The HR Support has been exceptional.
Founder and CEO, Left Coast Wholesale
They’ve helped us secure operating permits and build the structural backbone of a community-relations department equipped to support our team.
Founder and President, SPARC
421 Group showed me how to build a business around my concept, supporting everything from product development to financial planning.